A Critical Approach to Youth Culture: Its Influence and Implications for Ministry
- Regular price
- Sale price
"Adolescent culture is always changing, making it difficult for youth pastors to keep up. Even college students who are a few years out of high school find it challenging to stay current with the changing culture of teens. However, when equipped with tools that help them think critically about culture on a broad scale, youth ministry students can be prepared for a strategic ministry to teens that effectively addresses the youth cultural context. This academic resource uses a multi-disciplinary approach to understand culture by exploring the nature, theology, ecology, and ethnography of culture, then combining these different perspectives to develop a critical approach to youth culture."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Pamela J. Erwin
- About the Contributor(s) Pamela Erwin is professor of youth ministry and practical theology at Bethel University, St. Paul, Minnesota. She has over 25...Pamela Erwin is professor of youth ministry and practical theology at Bethel University, St. Paul, Minnesota. She has over 25 of experience in the field of youth ministry as educator, author, and practitioner. Pamela's passion is to encourage youth ministry studnts to critically reflect on the influences taht shape today's adolescents and to help them think creatively about the practices of youth ministry. show more
- Publish Date09/17/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $18.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.