3:16: The Numbers of Hope
- Regular price
- Sale price
Is your soul weary? Are you worn out by the demands of life, disappointing setbacks, or downcast days? If so, stand under the waterfall of God’s unfailing love and soak in the promise that God will never let you go.
“For God so loved the world…” This verse stops us in our tracks: “Wait, this world? With heartbreakers, hope-snatchers, and dream-dousers?” Yes. And God loves this world so much that he gave us the precious gift of himself. New York Times bestselling author and pastor Max Lucado invites us to dive deep into the heart-stilling, mind-bending, deal-making claim of John 3:16.
In this book, Max will help you:
- Rest in the fact that there is nothing you can do to earn salvation.
- Understand more fully the living hope you have through Jesus’ resurrection.
- Stand in awe of how deep, wide, long, and high God’s love is for you.
Don’t wait another minute to get to know the God who invented time. Don’t live another second without growing close to the God who is life itself. Today, step confidently into the greatest news you’ll ever receive.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date06/30/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.