1001 Things Your Kids Should See and Do
- Regular price
- Sale price
When it's time for your kids to leave home, will they be ready to face the world? Will they be able to handle the NYC subway system? Will they have experienced the challenge of a summer career camp? Will they be able to compare civilizations and governments around the world? Will their imaginations have been sparked in a foreign land? Will they know that tamales aren't edible until they take the cornstalk off?
In 1001 Things Your Kids Should See & Do Before They Leave Home, best-selling author Harry H. Harrison Jr. has compiled the definitive book for preparing a child for adulthood. There's so much to do…and so little time.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Harry Harrison
- About the Contributor(s) Harry H Harrison Jr. is a bestselling writer with more than 3.5 million books in print. He has been the...
Harry H Harrison Jr. is a bestselling writer with more than 3.5 million books in print. He has been the subject of two documentaries. His books have been listed on the New York Times and Book Sense list of bestselling non-fiction trade paperback books for over ten years. They are also available in some thirty foreign countries.
- Publish Date10/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.