1 & 2 Peter
- Regular price
- Sale price
Has your peace been stolen? Dreams crushed? Hope lost? Life has a way of not turning out like we had wanted. The disciple Peter knew what it was like to go through tough times. Threats. Punishment. Time in jail. Beatings. False words. He'd seen enough to know how to stay strong in tough times. So he wrote a survival manual. He describes how we should act and respond when life isn't fair. His words of wisdom are beacons of hope for making it through hard times. Peter's counsel may surprise you. But it may be just what you need when you are between the rock and a hard place.
- New "Keys to the Text" feature.
- For small group or individual use.
- New introduction material and cover design.
- Bring the Bible to life!
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date02/20/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Life Lessons
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.44 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)15.87 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.