1 & 2 Corinthians
- Regular price
- Sale price
In writing to his beloved church, the Apostle Paul left a Christian "how-to" guide for believers of today. Nowhere will you find more words of encouragement, advice on conflict and suffering, and knowledge about your spiritual gifts than from Paul. The Smart Guide to the Bible: 1&2 Corinthians is the book that will help guide you through it all.
The Smart Guide to the Bible series contains user-friendly guides for everyday Bible readers, designed to faithfully lead you through the Bible using an easy-to-understand approach.
Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: 1&2 Corinthians goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Dewey Bertolini , Larry Richards
- About the Contributor(s) Dewey Bertolini is the Teaching Shepherd at New Hope Christian Fellowship in McMinnville, Oregon. Dewey has spoken to thousands of...Dewey Bertolini is the Teaching Shepherd at New Hope Christian Fellowship in McMinnville, Oregon. Dewey has spoken to thousands of students and adults across the country and inspired them in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
- Publish Date05/05/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Smart Guide to the Bible Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.6 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.25(w) x 0.9(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.