- women who find themselves worried, anxious, and completely overwhelmed by the constant chase for perfection
- those seeking the courage to jump into a new venture
- working women who are struggling to "do it all"
- weary wives and moms looking for relief from burning the candle at both ends
- anyone who dreams of a life lived not by accident, but on purpose
|About the Contributor(s)||Lara Casey
Lara Casey is a believer in the impossible. The author of Make It Happen, she is also the publisher and editor-in-chief of Southern Weddings, an annual publication that encourages couples to plan a meaningful beginning to their married life together. Lara is the founder of the Making It Happen movement and frequently speaks on goal-setting, mission-centered business, and faith. She and her husband live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina with their bubbly daughter, Grace, and new little redhead, Joshua. They are also in the process of adopting.
|Release Date||Dec 30, 2014|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)