Something to Smile About: Encouragement and Inspiration for Life's Ups and Downs
- Regular price
- Sale price
Master storyteller Zig Ziglar shares from his own life along with others who have shared encouraging experiences through the years. Touching stories about people who overcame disabilities and disadvantages, or, who overcame all odds in fields from which they were excluded teach us the lessons of a lifetime. Return to the touching stories and anecdotes over and over again. Then, pass them on to others and discover the good feelings and valuable lessons found in side Something to Smile About's pages.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Zig Ziglar
- About the Contributor(s) Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor,...Zig Ziglar, one of the most sought after motivational speakers in the United States, offers a message filled with humor, hope and enthusiasm for audiences around the world. Many of the books he authored have become worldwide best-sellers. show more
- Publish Date06/23/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.