Unshakable Hope Children's Curriculum: God Always Keeps His Promises
- Regular price
- Sale price
Help children of all ages learn to stand on the great and precious promises of God, and follow along with adults and students as part of the Unshakable Hope church campaign.
These 12 weeks of engaging lessons for preschooler, early elementary, and later elementary children are formatted around relatable Scripture references, memory verses, and Bible themes. This curriculum has everything you need to implement Unshakable Hope in your children’s ministry or Sunday school classes.
Three discs for preschool, early elementary, and later elementary each contain:
- Leader’s guide
- 12 lesson plans
- Skit scripts
- Activity pages and craft ideas
- Take-home family pages
Designed for use with the God Always Keeps His Promises: Unshakable Hope for Kids (9781400316878), and the Unshakable Hope whole-church campaign (9780310092148), sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date08/07/2018
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.32 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.59 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $34.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.