Rhythms of Renewal Study Guide: Trading Stress and Anxiety for a Life of Peace and Purpose
- Regular price
- Sale price
Find freedom from stress and anxiety.
Daily struggles with anxiety and stress make it difficult to receive God’s peace. In Rhythms of Renewal, beloved author Rebekah Lyons draws from her own battle with depression and anxiety and shares a pathway to establish four life-giving rhythms modeled by Jesus that quiet inner chaos and make room for a flourishing life.
With heartening stories, research and practical steps to take action, Rebekah charts a path through four profound rhythms to cultivate the vibrant life you were meant to live. By taking time to rest, restore, connect, and create, you will discover how to:
- Take charge of your emotional health and inspire your loved ones to do the same
- Overcome anxiety by establishing daily habits that keep you mentally and physically strong
- Find joy through restored relationships in your family and community
- Walk in confidence with the unique gifts you have to offer the world
The Rhythms of Renewal Study Guide includes video notes, discussion questions, and between-sessions exercises to help you practice each of the rhythms and see how Jesus modeled these rhythms himself.
- Living in Rhythm
Designed for use with the Rhythms of Renewal Video Study (9780310098874), sold separately. Streaming video also available.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rebekah Lyons
- About the Contributor(s) Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal,...
Rebekah Lyons is a national speaker, host of the Rhythms for Life podcast, and bestselling author of Rhythms of Renewal, You Are Free, and Freefall to Fly. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression—and invites others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose. Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah finds joy in raising four children, two of whom have Down syndrome. She wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike. Her work has been featured on The TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, FOX News, Publisher’s Weekly Starred Review, and more.show more
- Publish Date11/05/2019
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)50.04 lb
- Dimensions 2.25(h) x 7.33(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $8.99