God's Answers to Life's Difficult Questions
- Regular price
- Sale price
How can I … cope with stress? rebound from failure? defeat depression? have peace of mind? Life’s difficult questions have answers. Answers from the Bible that can change your outlook—and your life. Rick Warren writes, “In each of these studies, you will discover simple ways to apply God’s truth to your personal life, your family, and your job. The way to get the most out of this book is to act on it.” Rick Warren takes you inside the Scriptures to see what they reveal about twelve of the most pressing questions people ask. They are questions you yourself either have asked or most likely will ask. This book provides simple, straightforward answers you can begin to apply right away to move past your worst sticking points and enjoy a life of purpose, peace, and significance.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Warren
- About the Contributor(s) As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities...
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the bestselling nonfiction books in publishing history. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute broadcast, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Publish Date12/02/2014
- Series Living with Purpose
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.53 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.28 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.