Seven Prayers That Will Change Your Life Forever
- Regular price
- Sale price
Seven prayers that offer the life-changing power to move life from ordinary to amazing.
Stormie Omartian is well known for her powerful books on prayer. These seven life-changing prayers guide readers to find renewal and transformation into their spiritual lives. Prayer topics include: Confession, Salvation, Release, Submission, Praise, Promise, and Blessing. The brand new design appeals to a new and younger audience, spreading the power of prayer beyond borders never reached before.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stormie Omartian
- About the Contributor(s) Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker whose award winning POWER OF PRAYING series have sold more than...
Stormie Omartian is an award-winning bestselling author and speaker whose award winning POWER OF PRAYING series have sold more than 34 million books worldwide, which includes such books as, THE POWER OF PRAYING WIFE, THE POWER OF A PRAYING HUSBAND, THE POWER OF A PRAYING WOMAN, THE POWER OF A PRAYING PARENT, THE POWER OF PRAYING FOR YOUR ADULT CHILDREN, and JUST ENOUGH LIGHT FOR THE STEP I'M ON. Recently she has written LEAD ME, HOLY SPIRIT – Longing to Hear the Voice of God; PRAYER WARRIOR – Praying Your Way to Victory;and CHOOSE LOVE – 3 Simple Choices that Will Alter the Course of Your Life.
Stormie's newest book – OUT OF DARKNESS – is her personal journey out of the devastating darkness of the first twenty-eight years of her life when she found True Light and liberation. Then it goes on through her next thirty-five years as a believer, learning how to walk with the One True Light and rise above the traps and threats of the dark side.
THE POWER OF A PRAYING WIFE broke a 21-year industry record by claiming the number one spot on the Christian Booksellers bestsellers list for 27 consecutive months. Her books have sold 34 million copies. Stormie and Michael have been married for over 42 years and have two married children and two granddaughters.
- Publish Date11/09/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.64 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.69 lb
- Dimensions 7.75(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.