Lucado Treasury of Bedtime Prayers: Prayers for bedtime and every time of day!
- Regular price
- Sale price
This collection of classic prayers, as well as brand-new prayers by Max and Denalyn Lucado, will help parents who want to make prayer a daily part of their children’s lives.
Prayer is the foundation of a believer’s life. This collection of prayers from Max and Denalyn Lucado offers parents a resource to teach little ones how to talk to God. This prayer collection includes classic prayers that have been updated for today’s young readers, introductory stories for each section, as well as twenty new prayers for little ones written by Max and Denalyn.
Max and Denalyn open the book with an expanded introduction that instructs parents on teaching their children to pray. A helpful prayer builder taken from Max’s trade book Before Amen teaches kids that there are four different kinds of prayers: worship, trust, compassion, and gratitude. This collection of new and classic children’s prayers are divided into ten sections. Children will find it easier to learn to pray with examples showing that prayer is a dialogue with God for all times. Beautiful art by Lisa Alderson complements the keepsake style of the book.
It’s never too early to lay a strong foundation for a child’s faith, and the Lucado Treasury of Bedtime Prayers will help parents do just that.
Trim Size: 8.5 x 11Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado , Denalyn Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million books in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
Wife to Max and mother to Jenna, Andrea, and Sara, Denalyn Lucado is a former teacher and missionary to Brazil. Today she mentors young moms and has been instrumental in the development of the Rapha Prayer Ministry. Her favorite pastime is hanging out with her family. show more
- Publish Date01/27/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.9 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.21 lb
- Dimensions 11.38(h) x 8.88(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.