Draw the Circle Church Campaign Kit: Taking the 40 Day Prayer Challenge
- Regular price
- Sale price
Mark Batterson states, “I believe prayer is the difference between the best you can do and the best God can do. It’s the difference between letting things happen and making things happen. It’s the difference between you fighting for God and God fighting for you.” In this dynamic five-week church campaign, you and your church members will be challenged to take up the 40-day prayer challenge and press into God like never before. Using insightful stories and teaching, Mark will show how drawing circles in prayer will not only change your church members’ lives today but will also impact the rest of their lives.
This curriculum kit includes:
- One Draw the Circle book
- One Draw the Circle Study Guide
- One Draw the Circle Video Study, containing five small-group video sessions, five sermon outlines, and all the church promotional materials needed to successfully launch and sustain a five-week church experience
- One Draw the Circle Children’s DVD-ROM, containing five weeks of detailed teaching outlines and scripts, engaging group activities, craft ideas, and weekly family take-home page for preschool, early elementary, and later elementary-aged children
- One getting started guide
The Draw the Circle church-wide campaign is designed for preschool through adult and will challenge your church to encounter God in new and powerful ways. This campaign is an ideal study for the new year, Lent, summertime, back to school, or anytime of the year.
The Draw the Circle session titles include:
- Drawing a Circle
- Dream Big
- Pray Hard
- Think Long
- The Ripple Effect
- Contributor(s)Mark Batterson
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with...
Mark Batterson is the New York Times bestselling author of fifteen books, including The Circle Maker, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and Chase the Lion. He is the lead pastor of National Community Church, one of the most innovative and influential churches in America. One church with seven campuses, NCC also owns and operates Ebenezers Coffeehouse, the Miracle Theatre, and the DC Dream Center. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University. He and his wife Lora, have three children and live on Capitol Hill.
- Publish Date02/06/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.63 lb
- Dimensions 14.88(h) x 8.5(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $60.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.