In this six-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately), Pursuing God’s Love, Margaret Feinberg looks at six stories of redemption reminding us nothing is beyond God’s love and transforming power.
The book of Genesis reminds us that we are meant to experience God’s love and become expressions of that love in our world. It reminds us that God is all powerful, all knowing, abounding in imagination, creativity, mystery, and wisdom. And that includes when we question God’s love or act in disobedience, God pursues us.
Through this study, you will recognize again the depths of God’s love and the passion of God’s faithful commitment to you as you boldly live out His purposes. Designed for use with the Pursuing God’s Love DVD (sold separately).
- God Rising (Genesis 1-3)
- Call on the Name of the Lord (Genesis 4-11)
- The Pursuit, the Promise, and the Provision (Genesis 12 -23)
- When Love Goes Right and When Love Goes Wrong (Genesis 24-27)
- It’s Not about You (Genesis 28-36)
- Finding God among Prisons and Palaces (Genesis 37-50)
Designed for use with the Pursuing God's Participant's Guide (sold separately).