Win or Lose, I Love You!
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do your kids need a little help learning to compete kindly? How to win and lose well? From New York Times best-selling author and Proverbs 31 Ministries founder Lysa TerKeurst comes a lively picture book about sportsmanship.
Lulu and Max have planned an exciting field day for their animal friends, and the winner will be the leader of the forest. But sore losers, bragging winners, and bad attitudes are taking the fun straight out of the contests! Just when the day seems ruined, someone steps in and turns things around. Finally, Lulu and Max must decide who will be leader of the forest. Their choice is a big surprise, but it feels just right.
Through Lulu’s love for her animal friends—no matter what—children will discover that their value comes from who they are, not how they perform. This gentle and playful story will help kids develop the skills they need to win at the most important parts of life: friendship and forgiveness.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
- Publish Date09/29/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.64 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 9.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.