Good Good Father for Little Ones
- Regular price
- Sale price
Inspired by the #1 hit song “Good Good Father,” as heard on Chris Tomlin’s new album
“Oh, I’ve heard a thousand stories of what they think you’re like . . . but I’ve heard the tender whisper of love in the dead of night . . . and you tell me that you’re pleased . . . and that I’m never alone. You’re a good good Father.”
Experience the truth of God’s love for His children in refreshing, heartwarming ways through the children’s board book Good Good Father for Little Ones, illustrated with stunning art by Lorna Hussey and penned by Grammy Award-winning Christian music artist Chris Tomlin and Pat Barrett.
With sweet, rhyming text, Good Good Father for Little Ones explores many of the attributes that make God such a good, good Father: like a warrior, He protects you; like a teacher, He helps you learn and grow; like a doctor, He makes you feel better; like a farmer, He provides the food you need; like a musician, He brings you joy. Most of all, a good, good Father loves you!
Based on the children’s picture book Good Good Father, this precious rhyming adaptation will leave little ones with a greater assurance that God truly is a good, good Father and they are loved by Him.
- Contributor(s)Chris Tomlin , Pat Barrett
- About the Contributor(s) With 12 albums, 16 #1 radio singles, a Grammy Award, 21 Dove Awards, and two platinum and five gold albums...
With 12 albums, 16 #1 radio singles, a Grammy Award, 21 Dove Awards, and two platinum and five gold albums to his credit, Chris Tomlin is among the most well-known and influential artists in music. His songs include “How Great Is Our God,” “Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone),” “Our God,” and most recently, “Good Good Father,” to name a few. It is estimated that each week 20–30 million people sing one of Tomlin’s songs in worship. He also cowrote the bestselling children’s book, Good Good Father. More than anything, Chris loves being a husband to Lauren and a daddy to Ashlyn and Madison.
Pat Barrett is a husband, father, songwriter, and worship leader based out of Atlanta, Georgia. He is the worship pastor of Grace-Midtown Church and cowriter of the #1 song “Good Good Father.” Pat also travels with Housefires, a worship expression based out of the Atlanta area.show more
- Publish Date01/31/2017
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Board Book
- Weight (lbs)0.61 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.52 lb
- Dimensions 7.25(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.