The Jesus Code
- Regular price
- Sale price
Jesus gets attention not with exclamation marks, but with question marks.
Jesus was always asking questions. Whether with a small group or large crowd, Jesus opened hearts and minds by asking questions that grasped attention and made one think. In The Jesus Code, author O. S. Hawkins poses fifty-two thought-provoking questions found throughout the Bible that believers should be able to answer as they grow in their faith and share their faith with others. Each question features a devotional thought to help readers find answers and promote further reflection.
Sample questions include:
- What does the Lord require of you?
- Where can I go from Your Spirit?
- Who is my neighbor?
- What is your life? A vapor that appears and vanishes away?
- Why do you seek the living among the dead?
- Will a man rob God?
As with The Joshua Code, all royalties will go to Mission:Dignity, whose mission supports retired pastors and their wives (or widows) living near poverty level.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes 52 thought-provoking questions and answers
- Handsome burnished leathersoft binding for a rich, classic look
- This release follows peak of O.S. Hawkins’ book, The Joshua Code with sales of more than 150,000 units
- All royalties go toward Mission:Dignity, an organization that supports retired pastors and their spouses living near the poverty level
- Contributor(s)O. S. Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) For more than 20 years, O. S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida,...
For more than 20 years, O. S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and in Dallas, Texas. He is president of GuideStone Financial Resources, which serves 250,000 pastors, church staff, missionaries, doctors, and other workers of various Christian organizations with their retirement needs. He is the author of more than 40 books, which have sold more than 1 million copies, including The Joshua Code and The Jesus Code, and preaches regularly at Bible conferences, evangelism conferences, and churches across the nation.
- Publish Date07/29/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.79 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.41 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.25(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $11.24