The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum
- Regular price
- Sale price
How would the kids in your children’s ministry answer friends who ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Did his friends tell the truth? Did he really come back from the dead?
In these six lessons children will learn answers to these and other pressing questions in kid-friendly language that will help them grow in their faith.
Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and fun investigations of some of the biggest questions kids have, The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum brings Jesus to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Christ.
This DVD-ROM makes your children’s ministry planning simple and includes everything you need for a successful Sunday school, children’s church, or VBS program:
- A checklist to help leaders organize each week’s study
- Lesson Plans
- Parent Pages
- Promotional materials
- AND a VBS expansion kit to help leaders teach The Case for Christ Children’s Curriculum as a Vacation Bible School or Backyard Bible Club program
The six sessions include:
- The Case of the Baby Messiah
- The Case of the Voice from Heaven
- Eyewitnesses to the Messiah
- The Case of the Wedding Crisis
- The Case of the Living Water
- The Case of the Risen Messiah
- Contributor(s)Lee Strobel , Christopher D. Hudson
- About the Contributor(s) Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for...
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Christ Devotional, The Case for Christianity Answer Book, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, The Case for Miracles, and The Miracles Answer Book. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. Lee is President of the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Visit Lee’s website at: leestrobel.com
Christopher D. Hudson served as the General Editor of Strive: The Bible for Men as well as Revolution: the Bible for Teen Guys. He was a consulting editor for the New Men’s Devotional Bible and has created many other best-selling Bible projects. In addition, he has created daily devotional titles such as Day by Day with the Early Church Fathers. Christopher lives with his wife and three children in northern Illinois, where he also serves on the athletic coaching staff of Wheaton College.show more
- Publish Date12/23/2013
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $29.99